duqm

Oman's OOC in partnership with Thai company for Duqm IWPP
OOC subsidiaries will hold a 55% equity interest in the plant, with Thailand's Gulf Energy Development Public Company holding the remaining 45%.
Oman Oil, Gulf Energy sign deal for 326MW Duqm power project
Duqm independent power and water project will be a gas-fired power project with an installed power generation capacity of 326MW and an installed water generation capacity of 1,667 cubic meters per hour
Oman floats tenders on Duqm, Khasab water projects
The projects, expected to be complete by late 2019, are aimed at meeting the growing demand for water in the country’s different regions
Galfar wins $2mn desalination contract
Construction company bags deal for upgrade to Duqm plant in Oman.
Oman seeks contractor for seawater cooling system
Companies invited to prequalify to build facility in Duqm.
Oman awards $93.4mn gas pipeline deal
Mystery company to build 230km project to supply Duqm refinery.

Most Popular