Share

PV integrator sets up base in Oman

Phoenix SolarAG links up with local partner

Share
Phoenix Solar AG has tied up with Omani firm Silver Circle Overseas.
Phoenix Solar AG has tied up with Omani firm Silver Circle Overseas.

Photovoltaic (PV) system integrator Phoenix Solar AG has set up a subsidiary in Oman with a local partner.

The Phoenix Solar LLC business model will focus on planning and turnkey construction of ground- and roof-mounted PV systems, either via the grid or standalone.

The parent company will hold 70% of Phoenix Solar LLC, with local firm Silver Circle Overseas holding the remaining 30%.

"We see great opportunities in our market entry into Oman and the Gulf States which is an area where the conditions for photovoltaics are ideal,” said Ulrich Reidenbach, chief sales officer of Phoenix Solar.

”In Silver Circle Overseas we are delighted to have found a competent and established partner that is excellently positioned in the region. This will enable us to deliver proof of our long-standing experience and know-how in the construction of photovoltaic power plants."

Newsletter

Most Popular