ACWA Power to issue $1bn bond in Februaryby Baset Asaba on Jan 10, 2017
Saudi Arabia's ACWA Power IPO-ACWA.SE will issue a $1bn bond in February, Chairman Mohammed Abunayyan told reporters on Monday.
The water and power plant developer had announced its debt raising plans in November, but postponed the bond because of "timing contsraints and requests from investors for more time to evaluate the proposed offering," according to a document issued by the lead arrangers in December.
ACWA has mandated Jefferies, Citi, CCB Singapore, Mizuho and Standard Chartered to arrange the bond.
- Emirates Insolaire unveils coloured solar panels
- ABB delivers substation for Dubai solar park
- Oman awards contract extension to Al Kamil Power
- AEG Power Solutions showcase new modular UPS
- Tesla electric cars enter UAE market
- Hyflux to develop desalination plant in KSA
- Tadweer launches new waste management awareness
- Dubai moves to shift 75% of waste from landfills
- Masdar wind farm supplies electricity to homes
- French power experts at Middle East Electricity