ACWA Power to issue $1bn bond in Februaryby Baset Asaba on Jan 10, 2017
Saudi Arabia's ACWA Power IPO-ACWA.SE will issue a $1bn bond in February, Chairman Mohammed Abunayyan told reporters on Monday.
The water and power plant developer had announced its debt raising plans in November, but postponed the bond because of "timing contsraints and requests from investors for more time to evaluate the proposed offering," according to a document issued by the lead arrangers in December.
ACWA has mandated Jefferies, Citi, CCB Singapore, Mizuho and Standard Chartered to arrange the bond.
- Sharjah to build massive waste-to-energy plant
- DEWA, Masdar to break ground on Dubai solar park
- UAE launches $50mn RE fund for the Caribbean
- Yokogawa MEA bags SEWA desalination deal
- Dubai to enhance energy storage
- KSA to spend $30bn -$50bn on expanding renewables
- Dewa organises workshop on rooftop solar
- Renewables to decarbonise energy sector, IRENA
- WFES 2017 to highlight Saudi power and water state
- ALJ launches water solutions company