ACWA Power to issue $1bn bond in Februaryby Baset Asaba on Jan 10, 2017
Saudi Arabia's ACWA Power IPO-ACWA.SE will issue a $1bn bond in February, Chairman Mohammed Abunayyan told reporters on Monday.
The water and power plant developer had announced its debt raising plans in November, but postponed the bond because of "timing contsraints and requests from investors for more time to evaluate the proposed offering," according to a document issued by the lead arrangers in December.
ACWA has mandated Jefferies, Citi, CCB Singapore, Mizuho and Standard Chartered to arrange the bond.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Energy to power 80,000 homes
- APICORP acquires minority stake in Shuqaiq IWPP
- DEWA hosts qualified bidders on its 200MW CSP
- Symtech Solar Group widens services in MENA
- Dubai reviews green fund road map
- Ocean Holding to enter Armenia solar market
- Water security a key priority for UAE
- Envirol to expand food waste recycling in Dubai
- ACWA Power still keen on buying SEC assets
- Global energy CO2 emissions down 70% by 2050