Home / Belhasa Projects to launch power division
Belhasa Projects to launch power divisionby Adam Lane on Dec 30, 2012
Belhasa Projects has announced that it has created a new power-focused division for 2013, aimed at high and medium voltage substations, and high voltage cabling work across the Middle East region. The company has said that it anticipates strong growth from this new business unit through projects in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iraq across 2013.
“Diversification has always been our key strategy and we decided to create a new Power division on the back of increased interest from the industry for our substation and electrical work expertise. We have successfully completed electrical works for Ashgal in Qatar this year. We also expect a strong growth in infrastructure projects in the region – we have seen strong demand for our sewage treatment and district cooling work in Saudi Arabia and UAE,” said Belhasa Projects CEO, Suleyman Gary Busby.
- SNC-Lavalin wins Bahrain power works contract
- Next phase of $2bn Qatar power project soon
- Haj firms 'unable' to pay for power meters
- Iranâ€™s power generation capacity tops 75,000MW
- Hundreds of Abu Dhabi residents without power
- KSA power construction projects reach $275bn
- JCB supplies power for $1.4bn UK hospital project
- Rising Qatar power demand needs major investment
- $45bn to double Egypt power production
- Iraq power sector gets $375mn IFC financing boost