Home / Belhasa Projects to launch power division
Belhasa Projects to launch power divisionby Adam Lane on Dec 30, 2012
Belhasa Projects has announced that it has created a new power-focused division for 2013, aimed at high and medium voltage substations, and high voltage cabling work across the Middle East region. The company has said that it anticipates strong growth from this new business unit through projects in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iraq across 2013.
“Diversification has always been our key strategy and we decided to create a new Power division on the back of increased interest from the industry for our substation and electrical work expertise. We have successfully completed electrical works for Ashgal in Qatar this year. We also expect a strong growth in infrastructure projects in the region – we have seen strong demand for our sewage treatment and district cooling work in Saudi Arabia and UAE,” said Belhasa Projects CEO, Suleyman Gary Busby.
- KSA should consider power and water tariff reform
- Power blackout plunges Kuwait into darkness
- Abu Dhabi introduces new power and water tariffs
- Temporary Power
- Gaza to get floating power station from Turkey
- Egypt boosts Gaza power supplies
- Analyst: MidEast power market needs private sector
- INTERVIEW: Novak Stevanovic, region manager, ABB
- Boosting Efficiency with smart grids
- Powering Expo 2020