Industry Issuesby Adam Lane on Nov 6, 2012
The utilities industry’s ‘events season’ is now in full swing, with events coming thick and fast around the region.
UME kicked off its own conference bonanza with a trip to Ras Al Khaimah for Fleming Gulf’s Global IWPP Summit.
Presenting an opportunity to hear the experiences and opinions of the people operating and working with regional assets, the event produced some impressively frank and forthright opinions on current market issues.
Article continues on next page ...
- Mushrif Trading focuses on Kuwait's water sector
- INTERVIEW: Novak Stevanovic, region manager, ABB
- Boosting Efficiency with smart grids
- Temporary Desalination
- Powering Expo 2020
- Future of MENA Electricity
- MENA - The case of disappearing water
- Sparking the transformer oil market
- Saudi district cooling market set to surge
- Waste-to-energy opportunities in the Middle East