Industry Issuesby Adam Lane on Nov 6, 2012
The utilities industry’s ‘events season’ is now in full swing, with events coming thick and fast around the region.
UME kicked off its own conference bonanza with a trip to Ras Al Khaimah for Fleming Gulf’s Global IWPP Summit.
Presenting an opportunity to hear the experiences and opinions of the people operating and working with regional assets, the event produced some impressively frank and forthright opinions on current market issues.
Article continues on next page ...
- MENA water supply could drop by half
- Electric cars take centre stage in UAE
- Turkey drives renewable energy growth in MENAT
- $65bn power contracts awarded in MENA.
- Wading through the Gulf's water crisis
- Huge gas find boosts egypt
- Water Relief
- Analysis: High Voltage Cable Testing
- asdasd asd asd
- Energy efficiency in the UAE