Industry Issuesby Adam Lane on Nov 6, 2012
The utilities industry’s ‘events season’ is now in full swing, with events coming thick and fast around the region.
UME kicked off its own conference bonanza with a trip to Ras Al Khaimah for Fleming Gulf’s Global IWPP Summit.
Presenting an opportunity to hear the experiences and opinions of the people operating and working with regional assets, the event produced some impressively frank and forthright opinions on current market issues.
Article continues on next page ...
- Tapping Africa
- Bridging the cooling gap
- Pumping forward
- Saudi Arabia's unstoppable utilities market
- Honeywell makes inroads in securing utilities
- Bentley tackles GCC floods
- GE drives smart utilities
- Boom time for GCC power cable industry
- Miraah shines on Oman
- Substations form powerful energy delivery hub