Home / Harting Technology Group launches regional HQ
Harting Technology Group launches regional HQby Daniel Canty on Oct 26, 2011
Harting Technology Group has announced the opening its own local subsidiary in the United Arab Emirates, Harting Middle East FZ-LLC, this month to further enhance its customer relations on the Middle East.
"Harting Technology Group is currently expanding its international sales network to ensure optimal customer proximity," said Gabor Edelmayer, managing director of Harting Middle East.
The Harting Technology Group develops connectors, device connectivity, network components and assembled system cables. Harting’s products connect and network devices, machines and systems with data, signal and power. The company provides solutions for the automation technology, energy, transportation technology, industrial devices, broadcast, stage and event technology, engineering, medical technology, embedded computer systems, Industrial Network Infrastructure and telecommunications markets.
Edelmayer added: “Now that we have a local presence, we want to position the company with a new focus on the Middle East market – not just as the leading brand for innovative solutions, but also as a local partner which provides the “best value” products in terms of quality, price, dependability and longevity.”
- 25% of UAE energy from nuclear resources by 2020
- UAE, Netherlands to boost energy cooperation
- ENEC completes CLP installation for Barakah plant
- UAE wants to diversify its energy mix: Al Mazroui
- UAE ranked top for ease of access to electricity
- UAE aims to host 2019 World Energy Congress
- HILALCO wins $60mn UAE nuclear plant contract
- UAE gives Morocco $100m for renewable energy
- No plans to raise power, water rates: UAE minister
- UAE nuclear watchdog invites comments from public